Friday, May 16, 2008

Aloft A-Go-Go.

This cruised into The Beer Store parking lot yesterday as I was escaping from work (before anyone gets smart, it's merely a convenient pick-up/drop-off spot ok? I don't have a drinking problem):



It took me a bit of digging to figure out what exactly I was looking at because I could only focus on half of the stuff on it (you can't see it all in the pics): W Hotel. Aloft. Shiny airsteam. Faux-woodie jeep. A case of over-branding maybe?

Apparently there's even a blog attached to it (though because it hasn't been updated since Feb, nothing is mentioned about visiting a Beer Store in the fine capital of our fine nation).

That is one seriously sweet ride. The hotel chain should consider letting people rent it. How much fun would it be to roadtrip in a tricked-out boutique airstream? Definite honeymoon potential.