Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Magical Moose Antler Hoof Table Folk Art Antique

And the prize for best online classified ad EVER goes to:

"This is your chance to own a unique piece of Canadian aboriginal art. It has been in my family (we are Mic-Macs) for decades and is in very good shape. Reluctantly, I must now part with it and let someone else enjoy it as we have over the years. My new girlfriend (Oooh bitter woman !) does not like it and is threatening to bring my sex life to a halt until I get rid of it !

Crafted from genuine moose hooves and antlers, it will easily blend in to many styles of home decor and will certainly make a great conversation piece. The bullets used to kill the animal are strapped to the hooves. Although not scientifically proven, it has been known to bring luck and prosperity to its owner*.

Glass top is 48 X 26 in. and antlers spread 22 X 43 in.I presently have it at home in Gatineau, Quebec.

Let me know if you would like to arrange viewing of this beautiful piece of furniture. Free delivery in the Ottawa Ontario area. May also be shipped without the glass top to save on shipping.

* Level of luck and prosperity not guaranteed; your results may vary."




Thank you kijiji for your endless supply of puppy-mill dogs and choice decor.

Edited to add a wonderful comment made by a co-worker: "That is the ugliest and scariest thing I've EVER seen. I think it would work well in the playroom…." Man do I love the people I work with.